After Beelzebub's victory, the score was tied at 4-4 in the previous chapter. The Gods were about to meet their next fighter, who lived in a massive castle. Ares was dissatisfied with the choice, but Zeus felt confident. We saw the Sun God Apollo as they entered the fortress. Zeus then informed him that he would be the next fighter, and Apollo inquired whether the fight was still going on.
Apollo was first uninterested, but as he learned of the other Gods' losses, he was hooked. Hilde was looking for the next human fighter as well. Hidle is determined to win this match at whatever cost and has chosen the renegade who once defied God. When Spartans thrived, we saw them as the strongest race on the planet. We observed a man training, and it turned out to be Spartans leader Leonidas.
Leonidas has the appearance of an elderly man, yet he became ecstatic when he learned about his opponent, the Sun God Apollo. He then told Hilde that one of his favourite activities is smashing Gods' noses. The fight day arrived, and the fighters were introduced. Leonidas was already enraged with Apollo and was the first to attack. Apollo described this as "very human behaviour." Leonidas appeared to have a past with Apollo and despises him for some reason. Apollo can see into the future and fights with light and flame.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 Release Date
The Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 will get released in Japanese on 24th June 2023 and spoilers and raw scans of the upcoming chapter have already been released online. The English-translated version of the latest Shuumatsu no Valkyrie chapter will take around 4 to 5 days to get translated into English and then get released online. So, till then you can enjoy the raw scans and spoilers that are mentioned below until the English translation for the upcoming chapter gets released.
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 Release Date
|24th June 2023
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 English Release Date
|30th June 2023 or Later
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 Raw Scans
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 Raw Scans has been released. The chapter takes us back to the time when the Persian army attacked Greece and Leonidas led an army of 300 against 300,000.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 Spoilers
- In this chapter, we are going to know more about Sparta and its leader Leonidas.
- The question here is why Leonidas was followed by people so blindly.
- One boy said he was the coolest person in Greece.
- One old man said that looking at his back forced him to think that he could still go to war.
- In 480 BC, Xerxes the fourth king of Persia led an army of 300,000 which was considered the strongest at that time.
- He started his invasion of the Greek Alliance and a war started between Greece and Persia.
- The head count of the Greek army was 7000 who were supposed to fight 300,000 Persian Soldiers.
- In this situation, Sparta Elders announced that they will not fight Persia.
- This was because of a festival was going on and the war was strictly prohibited until the festival was on.
- The festival was about Apollo, the sun god, and the god Sparta.
- They were also overwhelmed and worried about the whole of Greece.
- Everyone was afraid of what was about to come but the elders were not ready to listen to youngsters.
- Then one young man, King Leonidas I stood up from the crowd and called the elders stupid.
- He says that he is not going to entrust his life to a god he never met or seen.
- Of course, he was the leader of Sparta but the war decisions were taken by elders also known as Oracle.
- One of the elders said that no one is going to follow you even if you defy Oracle.
- The elders ask why he wants to fight and he replies that it is not that he wants war instead he wants to drink and sleep but it is time to fight and he can not back off.
- Moved by his words, a guard shouted his name and joined him and soon there was an army of 300 Spartans against 300,000.
- Everyone was there for themselves and had no regret going into the war they will not return.
- They were annihilated by the Persian army but they had a sense of satisfaction on their faces even when they died.
- Back to the fight, Leonidas is up against Apollo.
- Leonidas holds a grudge against Apollo and he also explained why.
- Leonidas also hates getting ordered by anyone.
- Apollo is hearing his story with calm.
- Leonidas raises his hand and resumes the fight.
- His shield turns into a weapon and he throws it towards Apollo.
- Apollo stops the weapon with his bare hands.
- Leonidas then injects energy into that weapon and it throws Apollo away.
- He then says to Apollo that if he plans to live long he should not be standing in front of a Sparta.
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates and details about the Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 Spoilers (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 79) and more. Also, keep checking Anime Troop for more updates about the Record of Ragnarok and other anime and manga