Fans of the JJK manga have been eagerly waiting for the next chapter, as series went on hiatus last week due to summer break in Japan. The last chapter, titled “Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown Part 9”, left fans on a cliffhanger, as they wondered if Gojo had forgotten about saving Megumi. Gojo seemed a bit too occupied with Sukuna’s Mahoraga, saying that Mahoraga would have to spin three more times to adapt to his Infinity, and he planned on finishing Sukuna in the next hit.
The editor’s comment also stated that “the countdown for dead or alive begins”, meaning that it won’t be too long until we get the judgement on whether Megumi will survive or not.
The wait has been long, but the good news is that Jujutsu Kaisen is set to return in a week. Here’s everything you need to know about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 232, including its release date, when to expect the spoilers, and where to read it online.
Jujutsu Kaisen 232 Release Date + Where to Read
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 232 is scheduled to hit the shelves on August 20th at 12 AM JST. The chapter will be accessible for free to readers worldwide through the official Viz Media website and Shueisha’s Shonen Jump platform.
- The spoilers are expected around 16th August (this Wednesday). Of course, we will be covering the spoilers in detail as soon as they’re out, so stay tuned!
It’s important to keep in mind that release timings may differ depending on your location. To assist fans in planning their countdown, here are the approximate release times for some major time zones:
|Time Zone||Release Schedule|
|Pacific Daylight Time||Sunday, August 20, 2023, at 08:00 AM|
|Central Daylight Time||Sunday, August 20, 2023, at 10:00 AM|
|Eastern Daylight Time||Sunday, August 20, 2023, at 11:00 AM|
|British Summer Time||Sunday, August 20, 2023, at 4:00 PM|
|Central European Summer Time||Sunday, August 20, 2023, at 5:00 PM|
|Indian Standard Time||Sunday, August 20, 2023, at 8:30 PM|
|Philippine Time||Sunday, August 20, 2023, at 11:00 PM|
|Japan Standard Time||Monday, August 21, 2023, at 12:00 AM|
|Australian Central Standard Time||Monday, August 21, 2023, at 12:30 AM|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 232 Predictions
Fans are eager to see how the epic battle between the two strongest beings in the Jujutsu world will end, and what consequences it will have for the rest of the characters.
- A single leaked panel earlier this week showed Megumi yelling “say it!” at someone. While it’s not enough to guess what’s going on, fans think it might finally be time for Yuji to step in and save Megumi.
- Yuji has been absent from the fight for a while, but with Gojo and Sukuna’s battle reaching its end (maybe three or four chapters more), there’s a fair chance that we might see Yuji step in on the sidelines to try and assist his sensei and save Megumi.
- And if Gojo’s attack doesn’t finish Sukuna off, we might see the Mahoraga fully adapt to Gojo in the same chapter. It seems unlikely that Gege would stretch out Mahoraga any longer, as it has already shown its incredible power and durability.
- It has already adapted to Gojo’s Infinity twice, and Gojo said that it would need to spin three more times to adapt completely.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 232 is sure to be a game-changer for the series, as it will reveal the outcome of the most anticipated fight in the manga. Will Gojo be able to defeat Sukuna and save Megumi? Will Sukuna unleash his hidden Cursed Technique and turn the tables? Find out next week when Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 232 comes out!